Designed with supreme durability, the DA4090 is a high-quality antenna distribution system featuring ultra-high frequency. Ideal for live performances or private studio sessions, the microphone system splits one pair of antennas into multiple receivers. By amplifying the RF signal, the mic system can conveniently compensate for the insertion loss. To achieve your system's optimal performance, the proper antenna distribution is an essential accessory and radiates throughout the UHF Wideband Distribution System!
- HIGH QUALITY: Equipped with an external power supply, the system is ideal for use in pro audio applications such as live musical or theatrical performance
- PRECISE: Designed with a minimal net amplification of 0dB, thereby eliminating split-attenuation and reducing the risk of unwanted intermodulation interference
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Integrated DC power distribution conveniently distributes 12VDC to power up to four single receivers
- CONVENIENT: Each antenna contains a BNC-type connector for easy plug-and-play compatibility
- FEATURES: Designed with a complete set of RF patch cables for all four receivers, rack ears, and the appropriate power cables for premium usage in any environment
|Manufacturer Part Number||DA4090|