ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
CAD's E50 side address studio microphone brings your performance to life. Featuring a 24k gold sputtered diaphragm and high sensitivity, the E50 will capture your sound while resisting off axis noise. The highly effective studio-grade isolation shock mount enhances the quality of your recording. The E50 produces smooth and accurate audio with low noise and low distortion improving your audio experience.
- E50 is a side address studio condenser microphone featuring a large gold sputtered diaphragm for a hyper-sensitive audio experience
- CAD's E50 boasts high sensitivity with low noise and low distortion creating the ultimate recording environment (-29dBV (33.5mV) at 1-pascal pressure (Pa) and 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response)
- This side address mic resists off axis noise so you don't have to fight background noise when recording
- The E50 is ideal for studio use as its primary axis and capsule are pointing out from the side
- Equipped with -29dBV (33.5mV) at 1-pascal pressure (Pa) sensitivity, the E50 is an quality choice for a studio condenser microphone
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER