Enjoy the GXLD2HHAI Wireless Series and glide into your next performance with ease. Determined to develop and support two vocalists simaltaneously, the high-value wireless microphone system helps with today's RF environment challenges. Both easy to operate and exciting to use, the GXLD2 operates in the 900 Mhz band, free from TV and FCC regulatory issues for increased operating distance. Furthermore, the series includes a receiver that automatically connects to the transmitters on clean RF channels free from interference to deliver clear digital audio. Two D38 dynamic handheld microphones with super-cardioid polar patterns minimize background noise and feedback on stage in venues such as wedding halls, houses of worship, or educational and corporate facilities.
- FEATURES: The digital wireless handheld microphone system is equipped with two super-cardioid D38 capsule mics and a dual-channel diversity receiver packed in one chassis for streamlining confident vocal performers in any live setting
- CONVENIENT: Designed with digital high definition audio and a high contrast LCD display on the front panel to showcase system statuses and frequency in use
- RELIABLE: Utilizes advanced diplo antenna technology and an AI frequency band for increased operating distance of 909 to 927 MHz
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Features multiple output options on the receiver, including two professional balanced XLRM-type output connectors with an unbalanced, mono mix output on a ¼-inch connector for maximum flexibility and easy connection to any PA system or mixing board
- ACCESSORIES: The handheld transmitter runs on two AA batteries and contains an on/off switch, mute function, and low battery indicator for accessibility
|Manufacturer Part Number