ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The CAD Live WX3000 Series features the Wireless Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone System with ultra-high frequency. The handheld and bodypack transmitters include soft-touch multi-function on-off/mute switches for easy accessibility on and off stage. The wireless system converts the audio signal that it receives from the microphone and produces a sound that the receiver can pick up to transmit wirelessly. Furthermore, the receivers and transmitters within the system are equipped with a high-definition LCD display, with full RF, AF, battery life, mic sensitivity, and RF power metering for smooth stage situations where the microphone could be moving from person to person. Both of the bodypack systems are supplied with a heavy-duty carrying case, so you will never misplace this system on the road.
- Featuring Cad Live wireless, the interface comes equipped with 10, 30, 50mW transmitter power adjustment and dynamic range up to 110dB to aid in multiple system applications
- The receivers are housed in an all-metal framework and supplied with single/dual rack ears and a BNC relocation kit, while the bodypack systems include equitek E19 earworm and E29 lavalier mics
- The wireless microphone contains a radio receiver with two independent receiver sections and features True Diversity operation along with CADLock Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to minimize multipath interference
- Through frequency-agile operation for maximum capability, the frequency plan has the flexibility to scan link technology for instantaneous and automatic channel configuration
- CADLive bodypack transmitters are designed with CADTone circuitry ensuring accurate reproduction of Hi-Z guitar and Lo-Z microphone inputs for the metal handheld mics constructed with cad live D90 capsule
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER