D'Addario 80/20 Bronze acoustic strings are the original acoustic string alloy, selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. These strings offer the ideal volume, projection, and comfortable balance for playability. The crisp, deep tone of 80/20 bronze makes them popular for recording and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts.
- ROAD READY: D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: STRING GAUGES: Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
- MADE IN THE USA: For the highest quality and performance
- ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Manufacturer Part Number||EJ11|