ECG24 electric guitar strings are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, polished to an incredibly smooth surface. The result is a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flat wounds can produce. Chromes are the world's most popular flat wound strings, perfect for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B, and some pop/rock styles.
- HIGH QUALITY: D'Addario's best selling flatwounds offers balance of smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- PERFORMANCE READY: Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: STRING GAUGES: Plain Steel .011, .015, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022, .030, .040, .050
- MADE IN THE USA: For the highest quality and performance
- ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Manufacturer Part Number||ECG24|