Flat wound strings are known for their smooth feel and mellow tone, making them ideal for traditional jazz playing. Our D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. This results in a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flat wounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flat wound strings, and the ECG25 set is one of their best-selling sets. These strings have a tighter tension than other flat wound sets, resulting in less finger noise and increased resonance. If you're looking for a smooth, professional sound, then D'Addario Chromes are the perfect choice.
- HIGH QUALITY: Popular flatwounds with smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension
- FEATURES: Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- STRING GAUGES: Plain Steel .011, .015, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022, .030, .040, .050
- MADE IN THE USA: For the highest quality and performance
- ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Manufacturer Part Number||ECG25|