D'Addario's Capo Lite is perfect for any guitarist, whether you're a beginner just starting out or a seasoned pro. This capo is made from high-strength molded ABS thermoplastic and features a patented micrometer adjustment mechanism that lets you dial in the exact tension needed for your guitar, strings, and playing position. The Capo Lite is also lightweight and easy to use, making it a great addition to your toolkit. Get in tune faster and easier with D'Addario's Capo Lite!
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Designed for use on classical nylon guitars and other instruments with flat (non-radiused) fingerboards
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- PRECISE: Single hand operation
- FEATURES: Ultra-light, reinforced thermoplastic construction
- WARNING: Not recommended for use on 12-string guitars
|Manufacturer Part Number||PW-CP-16|