If you're looking for the heaviest gauge mandolin strings on the market, then you need to check out D'Addario's Phosphor Bronze strings. Designed in cooperation with virtuoso Ronnie McCoury, these strings are built for players who need maximum volume and tension to deliver their hard-driving, percussive style. Made from the highest quality materials, including plain steel, stainless steel, nickel-plated steel, and phosphor bronze, these strings will give you the natural acoustic tone you're looking for while delivering reliable performance night after night. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, you can trust D'Addario mandolin strings to give you the sound and feel you need.
- FEATURES: D'Addario's heaviest gauge mandolin set, ideal for hard driving, percussive playing styles
- PERFORMANCE READY: Loopend construction for universal fit
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- STRING GAUGES: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
- MADE IN THE USA: For the highest quality and performance
|Manufacturer Part Number||EJ75|