Any mandolin player serious about their craft knows that the right strings are essential to achieving the perfect sound. That's why so many top players trust D'Addario's Nickel Wound Electric Guitar strings. Made from the highest quality materials, these strings offer a warm, bright tone that is perfect for any style of mandolin playing. Whether you're a bluegrass picker or a jazz aficionado, these strings will help you get the most out of your instrument. And because they're loopend construction, they will fit any mandolin. If you're looking for the best strings, look no further than D'Addario.
- FEATURES: A wound 3rd/G string, optimal for "jazz" style playing and some drop tunings-
- PERFORMANCE READY: Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- STRING GAUGES: Plain Steel .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046, .056
- MADE IN THE USA: For the highest quality and performance
- ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Manufacturer Part Number||EJ22|