Are you looking for a set of strings that will give you the perfect balance of tension and feel? Look no further than D'Addario's EXL120+ strings! These nickel-wound beauties are precision wound and feature a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, making them perfect for players who are moving up from 9 to 10 gauge sets. Additionally, the XL Nickel Wound strings are perfect for balancing tension between various scale length guitars. So if you play 9s on a 25 1/2" scale guitar, try EXL120+ for your shorter scale length instruments to maintain a consistent feel and playability. Plus, with their long lasting distinctive bright tone, you'll be able to rock out for hours on end.
- FOR THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE: D'Addario Nickel Wound strings are precisely wound with nickel-plated steel onto a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core for strings with bright tone, perfect intonation, stellar magnetic output, long life and reduced premature fret wear
- VERSATILE: These are the ideal electric guitar strings for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles. XL’s are the choice of countless professionals across many genres around the world
- STRING GAUGES: The gauges in this electric string set include: Plain Steel .0105, .0135, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .048
- BESTSELLING SET: Pursue your passion with D’Addario’s bestselling electric guitar set, XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings. XL's deliver long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation and the corrosion resistant packaging keeps your extra string sets fresh
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out
|Manufacturer Part Number||019954122300|