Looking for a guitar string that will bend further, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any other? Look no further than D’Addario NYXL guitar strings. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, these newly engineered strings utilize a break-resistant high-carbon steel core and a plain steel alloy to deliver unprecedented power and tuning stability. Plus, the reformulated nickel plated windings provide greater tone than ever before. So if you’re looking for a professional string that will let you perform at your best, look no further than D’Addario NYXL guitar strings.
- PLAY FEARLESSLY: D’Addario’s NYXL Nickel Plated Electric Guitar Strings feature a newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy that gives you a whole new level of freedom, confidence and power in your playing
- STAY IN TUNE: With NYXL’s improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings, you can get in tune faster and stay in tune better
- CUT THROUGH THE MIX: NYXL nickel plated wound strings feature an enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range which gives you more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- REWARDS: NYXL strings come with a code which you can register to earn Players Circle points
- MADE IN THE USA: D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings
|Manufacturer Part Number||NYXL1252W|