D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings are designed for players who want a bolder, more resonant sound. These strings offer heavier tension and higher resistance, making them ideal for strumming and flat-picking. Made from phosphor bronze, these strings deliver a warm, bright, and well-balanced tone that will enhance your playing. Thanks to their precision winding and hexagonally shaped core, D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings offer excellent intonation and long-lasting performance. So if you're looking for acoustic strings that will give you superior sound and playability, look no further than D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings.
- FEATURES: D'Addario's most popular choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone
- HIGH QUALITY: Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- STRING GAUGES: Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
- MADE IN THE USA: For the highest quality and performance
- ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Manufacturer Part Number