It's not easy to find a good set of classical guitar strings. They need to be durable, provide a warm tone, and project well. That's why D'Addario created the Pro-Arté Composite Classical Guitar Strings. Made with a multifilament-stranded core material, these strings deliver a powerful tone that lasts longer than traditional strings. Plus, the all-Pro-Arté treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine for optimal balance between basses and trebles. Give them a try today!
- HIGH QUALITY: Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings
- HARD TENSION: a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection
- STRING GAUGES: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
- ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Manufacturer Part Number||EJ46C|