D'Addario Pro-Arté Composite Classical Guitar Strings are the perfect choice for any classical guitarist looking for a string that delivers a bold yet warm tone. These strings are made with an exclusive multifilament-stranded core material that provides superior tone and lasts up to 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set also contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string for added projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. Pro-Arté Composite Classical Guitar Strings are the perfect choice for any musician who demands the very best.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- PERFORMANCE READY: Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings
- CONVENIENT: Normal tension offers popular balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- STRING GAUGES: Trebles .0280, .0322, .036 Basses .028, .35, .044
- MADE IN THE USA: For the highest quality and performance
|Manufacturer Part Number||EJ45C|