Looking for a ukulele string that will give you a warm, long-lasting acoustic tone? Look no further than the D'Addario Pro-Arté Rectified Ukulele Strings, Tenor. These strings are designed specifically for use with Hawaiian Tenor ukuleles, and feature a wound aluminum 3rd string complimented by unwound 1st, 2nd, and 4th strings made from our warmest sounding black nylon. This string set is optimized for standard GCEA tuning, and each black nylon string has been carefully center-less ground to down to an ultra-smooth, ultra-precise final diameter for excellent feel and unparalleled intonation.
- PERFORMANCE READY: Optimized for Tenor Ukuleles tuned to standard GCEA tuning
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Black precision rectified nylon ensuring that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed
- Preferred for their warm and long lasting tone
- FEATURES: Tenor Ukulele, Black Nylon, Aluminum Wound, Non-Ball End
- MADE IN THE USA: For the highest quality and performance
|Manufacturer Part Number