D'Addario XT Nickel-coated electric guitar strings are designed to resist corrosion and enhance break resistance, pitch stability, and tone. The XT coating is applied to each string in the set for advanced corrosion resistance and a longer lifespan. Beneath the coating, XT Nickel strings are made with a NY Steel core, nickel-plated steel wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology for added resilience and tonal versatility.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: XT Nickel electric strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance coating, extending string life, while preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings
- ROAD READY: Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a bright, versatile bass tone, great for a variety of musical genres
- HEAVY DUTY: Fusion Twist technology assures XT Nickel strings stay in tune better, while the NY Steel core wire offers greater break strength—bent two whole steps higher, XT strings are still at less than 75% of their breaking point
- COLLECTABLE: XT Nickel strings come with a code, which you can register to earn Players Circle points
- MADE IN THE USA: Drawn to exacting specifications at our New York production facility
|Manufacturer Part Number||XTE1149|