Looking for an acoustic guitar string that offers a warm, well-balanced tone? Look no further than the D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze Coated Acoustic Guitar String! Since 1974, D'Addario has been synonymous with quality, and the XT Phosphor Bronze is no exception. These strings boast enhanced break resistance, better pitch stability, and longer life than our standard phosphor bronze strings. The XT coating delivers advanced corrosion resistance while still retaining the uncoated string's warm tone and natural feel. Beneath the coating, these XT acoustic strings are constructed with a NY Steel core, phosphor bronze wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, affording tonal versatility.
- HIGH QUALITY: XT Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance coating, extending string life, while preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings
- PERFORMANCE READY: Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: With a NY Steel core and Fusion Twist technology, XT Phosphor Bronze offers greater break strength and unmatched tuning stability—staying in tune 131% better than other acoustic strings
- CONVENIENT: XT acoustic guitar strings come with a code, which you can register to earn Players Circle points
- MADE IN THE USA: Drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility
|Manufacturer Part Number||XTAPB1047|