D'Addario Kaplan Amo Strings are designed for professional musicians chasing a warmer sound and wanting to add flexibility to their instruments with naturally brighter tonal characteristics. These quick settling strings achieve a richness that offers exceptional bow response, uncovering the character and expressive voice of your violin or viola. They are constructed with a synthetic core of multi-filament materials. Amo strings are highly flexible & provide plenty of room for tonal dramaticism and bow manipulation. Professional violinists and violists trust Kaplan Amo strings because of their high-grade construction and absolute sonic integrity — you can, too!
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with a synthetic core, allowing for flexibility and freedom of expression
- PERFORMANCE READY: Warmer and richer sounding strings, perfect for tonally brighter instruments
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Designed for and trusted by professionals
- FEATURES: 4/4 scale, medium tension
- MADE IN THE USA: Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
|Manufacturer Part Number||KA3104/4M|