Evans Black Chrome drumheads are ideal for drummers who hit hard and play fast, perfect for Rock, Metal and Pop. Featuring a two-ply construction with a ply of 7mil optically clear film over a 7.5mil black film that shortens sustain and provides an accentuated mid-to-low frequency response, this drumhead combines durability with a sleek reflective appearance and robust tone. The Black Chrome drumhead incorporates Evans Level 360 Technology, extending the level playing surface of the drumhead 360 degrees, for ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
- Rock Tom Pack (10", 12", 16")
- Semi-reflective mirror-like appearance
- Opposing films for shorter sustain and accentuated mid/low frequency response
- Uncoated for maximum attack and aesthetic characteristics
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
ETP-CHR-F - Tom Pack, Fusion - 101214"
|Manufacturer Part Number||ETP-CHR-R|