The Calftone 22" Bass Drumheads are made using a 12mil Mylar base combined with specially chosen materials to give a classic warm, full, and rich tone. The drumheads can be used as both a batter and resonant head. The Calftone 22" Bass Drumheads were designed with the rich history of Jazz and Rock in mind, and created with the modern technology to fit with music today. The drumheads are made from advanced synthetic materials that look, sound, and feel like calfskins, and fitted with D'Addario's Level 360 Technology. Level 360 Technology extends the level playing surface of the drumhead 360 degrees around the drum.
- 22" drum head for resonant or batter use
- Calftone is a synthetic alternative that embodies the look and sound of traditional calfskin
- Made using a blend of unique materials to produce warm, full, and rich tones
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
- Bring out the best of a vintage kit and evoke a classic appearance and sound from modern drum
|Manufacturer Part Number||BD22CT|