ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Evans G1 Coated drumheads has a single ply of 10mil film that blends bright tone, sustain, sensitivity, and durability. This drumhead features Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound. Level 360 Technology produces an open and expressive sound with a coating that delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth. Tuned low, it produces a deep rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell.
ETP-G1CLR-F - Clear Tom Pack, Fusion - 10/12/14"
ETP-G1CLR-R - Clear Tom Pack, Rock - 10/12/16"
ETP-G1CTD-F - Coated Tom Pack, Fusion - 10/12/14"
ETP-G1CTD-R - Coated Tom Pack, Rock - 10/12/16"
- Rock Tom Pack (10", 12", 16") drum heads made using a single ply of 10mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER