Evans Genera Dry snare drumheads feature a single ply of 10mil film, plus a 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that floats with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain. Precision-drilled dry vents around the perimeter of the head further reduce overtones and sustain.
- 13" white snare drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain
- This single-ply reacts with the fat spread of a double-ply
- The Dry version features small vent holes around the edge that eliminate stray harmonics and tighten the sound
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
|Manufacturer Part Number