Evans Hybrid Series Marching Snare Side drumheads feature high-tensile fibers in an open weave pattern embedded between two ultra-thin layers of clear film. These drumheads produce the sound and sensitivity of a polyester bottom head with the stretchy resistance of aramid fiber.
- 13" Hybrid Marching Snare Bottom head is made using imbedded high-tensile fibers between two ultra-thin layers of clear film
- Produces that sought after drum corps sound while providing less stretch than a polyester bottom head
- Produces a more crisp snare response than a standard Kevlar bottom head
- Projects in the largest of stadiums while controlled in the indoor environment
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
|Manufacturer Part Number||SS13MH1|