ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The EMAD Resonant 22" Bass Drumhead has an offset 4” microphone port in a single ply of 10mil film plus a foam dampening ring around its edge, giving greater control of overtones, so pitch, focus, and attack can be enhanced. The Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping (EMAD) system allows for adjustment of attack and focus giving an ideal kick drum sound.
BD20REMAD - 20"
BD22REMAD - 22"
- 22" resonant drum head made using a single ply 10mil film
- A fixed, internally mounted black plastic control ring holds in place a foam damping ring that controls overtones
- The 4" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port
- The perfect resonant head for use with the EMAD series batter heads
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER