Evans Heavyweight Dry Snare Drum Head is the perfect choice for heavy hitters who play in the rock and metal genres. This snare drum head is constructed with two plies of 10 mil film to ensure excellent durability and a compressed attack. To further increase the head's durability, it is also given a UV-coating, and precision-drilled dry vents to reduce overtones and dampen sustain. Additionally, the center of the head contains a 3mil reverse dot for additional durability and focus. This heavy-duty drumhead offers a moderate attack, short sustain, and medium tonal character, while at the same time eliminating unwanted overtones. This drumhead is also equipped with Level 360 Technology, which is a trademark of Evans Drumheads, a company who has been innovating since 1960. With years of experience and high quality standards, Evans Drumheads are made in the USA and offer drummers of all levels peace of mind that they will receive a consistent and reliable product.
- DURABLE & LONG-LASTING: Heavyweight Dry snare batter features two plies of 10mil film with a 3mil reverse dot to provide additional durability and focus. Plus, UV-coating adds extra protection to withstand heavy playing.
- PRECISION-DRILLED VENTS: Reduces overtones and dampens sustain for a sharper attack and control. Perfect for rock and metal genres.
- LEVEL 360 TECHNOLOGY: This drumhead is designed with a 360-degree collar for superior tonal response at any tension level.
- REDUCES UNWANTED OVERTONES: A great choice for loud playing styles, Heavyweight Dry drumheads offer medium tonal character while eliminating any unwanted overtones. Perfect for rock and metal music!
- TRUSTED BRAND: As one of the most trusted brands in percussion gear, you can rely on Evans' built-to-last quality and consistency. Elevate your next performance with this exceptional drumhead!
|Manufacturer Part Number||B13HWD|