Evans UV2 Coated Drumheads feature the company's patented UV-cured coating technology over two plies of reinforced 7mil film. Extensively tested, these heads are said to set a new standard for durability in one of the most tried and true two-ply forms. The heads are versatile and can be used as a snare head or a tom head. They produce a warm, focused sound with lots of attack.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Made from 2 plies of reinforced 7mil film
- FEATURES: Patented UV Cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency
- HEAVY DUTY: Offers increased attack and durability over other 2 ply heads
- STABILITY: Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- MADE IN THE USA: All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
|Manufacturer Part Number