ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Cole Clark's unique construction techniques like the Spanish Heel neck joint and internally-carved top and back timbers allow for a lighter, stronger guitar that is optimized for ultimate plugged-in performance. All guitars are Plek'd to ensure perfect fret level, and provide the highest standards of playability and intonation. Cole Clark guitars feature a thin Nitrocellulose Satin finish to allow the beautiful, sustainably-sourced, natural timbers to breathe and be tonally unrestricted.
- Cole Clark Patented 3-Way Pickup System gives the most natural and versatile plugged-in sound
- 100% Sustainably-Sourced Solid Australian Timbers completed with a Satin Nitrocellulose finish
- Unique construction techniques like Spanish Heel neck joint, Internally carved Top and Back Timbers
- Fully-integrated pickup system
- Plek machine used to achieve exacting standards of playability and intonation.
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: A grade Bunya
- Back and sides: A grade Queensland Maple
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Radius: 12″
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Cole Clark heavy duty gig bag Pickguard supplied in case
- Grain may vary
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER