Cole Clark's unique construction techniques like the Spanish Heel neck joint and internally-carved top and back timbers allow for a lighter, stronger guitar that is optimized for ultimate plugged-in performance. All guitars are Plek'd to ensure perfect fret level, and provide the highest standards of playability and intonation. Cole Clark guitars feature a thin Nitrocellulose Satin finish to allow the beautiful, sustainably-sourced, natural timbers to breathe and be tonally unrestricted.
- Cole Clark Patented 3-Way Pickup System gives the most natural and versatile plugged-in sound
- 100% Sustainably-Sourced Solid Australian Timbers completed with a Satin Nitrocellulose finish
- Unique construction techniques like Spanish Heel neck joint, Internally carved Top and Back Timbers
- fully-integrated pickup system
- Plek machine used to achieve exacting standards of playability and intonation
|Manufacturer Part Number