Ernie Ball Cobalt Slinky Electric Guitar Strings provide an extended dynamic range, incredible harmonic response, increased low end, and crisp, clear highs. Cobalt provides a stronger magnetic relationship between pickups and strings than any other alloy previously available. Cobalt Slinky guitar strings are also soft and silky to the touch, making string bending a breeze. Gauges .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Cobalt attracts the magnets in your pickups more than any other alloy available.
- Enhanced output/Increased low end.
- Incredible harmonic response/Crisp, clear highs.
- Tin plated high carbon steel core.
- Element shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made.
|Manufacturer Part Number