Ernie Ball Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Gauges .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more...
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire
|Manufacturer Part Number||P02215|