Featuring the Wilkinson WTB Bridge, the V75 Reissued Series, provides a classic 3-saddle design that has been around for over 50 years, still being referred to as the ultimate tone machine. Staggered brass saddles offer individual string intonation, which has never been available in a design of this type before. The baseplate itself is a faithful reproduction of the original, made from steel, and is very important in a bridge of this style due to the tonal effect it has on the magnetic field of the pickup mounted in it. Due to its unique design, this electric guitar provides an unmatched sound that has stood the test of time.
- The body is equipped with American alder, while the neck showcases hard maple-bolt on, and the neck inlays are embellished with a black dot
- Featuring a maple fingerboard, the guitar bright snappy tones
- The tuners are Wilkinson Deluxe WJ55S
- Wilkinson WTB intonatable bridge
- 2 Wilkinson single coil pickups
- Includes a volume knob, one tone control, and a 3-way lever to monitor the sound of the guitar
|Manufacturer Part Number