Looking for that classic blues sound? Then you need the Marine Band 1896 harmonica! This instrument is assembled with screws and nails just like the originals, ensuring a clear, resonant tone. Plus, the double lacquered pearwood comb helps reduce swelling and improve sound quality.
- Marine Band 364/24 produces expressive sound in a 12 hole body. It comes assembled with the covers fixed with screws for easy maintenance, and the reed plasted fastened with nails, just like the traditional style. Achieve the authentic blues sound with the curved cover plates. Marine Band features a double lacquered pearwood comb that reduces swelling for a cleaner sound.
- Comes fully assembled with covers mounted with screws for easy maintenance
- As with the traditional style, the reed plates on the Marine Band are fastened with nails
- The unique arched covers create the desired authentic blues sound
- Reduced swelling and clearer sound with double lacquered comb made from pearwood
|Manufacturer Part Number