The Hosa CFP-112 Flat Patch Cable is a 6-foot instrument cable with right-angle-to-right-angle connectors. The low-profile angled plugs allow you to fit your stompboxes even closer together and free up precious real estate on the board. This cable uses spiral shielding and 24 AWG oxygen-free copper conductors to reject interference and provide a clear connection. If you're obsessed with effects and need a cable that can fit into tight spots, Hosa's Flat Guitar Patch Cables are exactly what you're looking for!
- The perfect cable for crowded pedalboards
- Spiral shielding rejects interference
- Ribbon-style design makes cable routing extremely easy
- Oxygen-free copper conductors pass a clean and clear signal
- Low-profile angled connectors allow you to place your effects closer together
|Manufacturer Part Number||CFP-112|