The 1484 Twin Twelve Pedal is an exact recreation of the Twin Twelve amplifier, with the same legendary sound in a studio-grade pedal. The Twin Twelve pedal utilizes JFET's in place of vacuum tubes. JFET's are unique transistors that behave similarly to vacuum tubes, so the pedal boasts the same touch sensitivity and dynamic response as the original amp. Twin Twelve features a robust power supply that internally converts 9V to 18V for greater dynamic response and touch sensitivity. This pedal is an exact recreation of the legendary Twin Twelve amplifier, and it can be used as a preamp, booster, EQ, or overdrive, depending on how you set the controls. This pedal is true bypass, so you know your signal will stay clean when it's not engaged.
- MODERN RE-CREATION: The 1484 Twin Twelve Pedal is an exact re-creation of the original Twin Twelve amplifier and boasts the same great sound and look with custom knobs and stainless steel enclosure in a compact package
- JFETS: Utilizing a unique transistor that behaves like vacuum tubes in place of the tubes, the JFET's give the pedal greater dynamic response and touch sensitivity
- VOLTAGE DOUBLER: A robust power supply includes a voltage doubler that internally converts 9V to 18V for greater dynamic response, and the soft-click true bypass footswitch keeps your bypassed tone intact to eliminate loud popping
- STUDIO-GRADE: Customize the control settings to use the Silvertone Twin Twelve Pedal as a studio-grade preamp, booster, EQ, or overdrive
- STAINLESS STEEL ENCLOSURE: Featuring the same polished stainless steel enclosure as the original amplifier, the Silvertone 1484 also rocks custom-made knobs scaled to the pedal's dimensions to emulate the iconic visual element of the original amp
|Manufacturer Part Number||SP1484|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||Not Applicable|