ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Following the standard of sonic excellence established by the Forte®, Forte SE and PC3 series, the SP6-7, powered by the new LENA® processor, brings your performance to new heights with its astonishing sound quality, light-weight, depth of control and simple operation – all within easy reach.
- Hear the new High Definition Japanese Grand and German D Grand, each optimized especially for the SP6-7 and featuring “KSR” – Kurzweil String Resonance. The SP6-7 offers all of the sample content from the Forte SE and features a wide selection of tailored sounds from the acclaimed Forte® and Forte SE (EP, Clav, Celeste, Crotales, Harpsichord), as well as PC3 Series and KORE 64™ expansions – all handcrafted to deliver more control over these sounds than we’ve ever presented before.
- Powered by Flash-Play®, the SP6-7 boots in 11 seconds with 2 GB of on-board sample content, zero-loading time, loads of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance. Load programs from the Forte, Forte SE and PC3 family (some restrictions apply).
- Experience more simultaneous FX in your performance multis and external sequencing! – and tweak away with dedicated knob assignments. Featuring 32 FX units of horsepower, enjoy award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more. Piano string resonance modeling for enhanced acoustic piano performance!
- Deep native editing? Look no further. The Forte® now grants full access to Kurzweil’s legendary Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology directly from the front panel. With 32-layers per program, each offering its own signal path and a host of modular DSP tools, the Forte® offers a wealth of sound creation and modification that is truly immense.
- Keyboard: 76-key, semi-weighted action with velocity sensitive adjustable keys (SWA76) Display: 128×64 pixel monochrome LCD Polyphony: 128 voice polyphony, dynamically allocated Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel) Architecture: VAST: Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology KB3: ToneReal emulation VA1: anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators and DSP processing from Kurzweil’s VA1 concept synth Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones) Factory Programs: 256 User Programs: 1024 Factory Multis: 130 User Multis: 1024 Favorites: 5 Compatibility: 100% compatibility with Forte SE programs Load sounds from the Forte and PC3 family programs (some restrictions apply) General MIDI: No Kurzweil String Resonance: Yes Piano Damper Noise: Yes Effects: Hundreds of complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more 32 total FX units Controllers: 1 pitch wheel 1 modulation wheel 4 front panel knobs (configured as 4×3 = 12 virtual controls) 1 variation switch 1 arp switch 2 transpose switches 1 tap tempo switch 2 dual-switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included; supports dual switch and half-damper for pianos / dual & half-damper pedals sold separately) 1 continuous control pedal inputs Arpeggiators: 1-per Program, 4-per Multi Analog Outputs: Two 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (32-bit DACs) Headphones: 1 back-panel 1/4″ headphone output 130mW into 32 ohm headphones MIDI: In, Out USB: Two USB ports (one A port / one B port) Complete MIDI functionality over USB User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS devices FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive Included Accessories: Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable Power: External Power Supply, 15VDC 2.5A
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-SP6-7|