The Numa Compact 2x is the workhorse instrument keyboardists rely on to deploy production-ready sounds, interface with DAWs in the studio, and hopefully provide a modicum of portability for nightly onstage use. Featuring a full-size 88-note keybed that is the gold standard for note accessibility. If you work extensively with orchestral sample collections or play a lot of synth parts, you'll appreciate a keyboard with semi-weighted action that works well for piano parts, but also provides optimal playability for virtually every other type of instrument. The Numa Compact 2x's 88 onboard sounds and dual digital effects engines deliver outstanding sound quality, whether you're listening straight into the board via the TRS headphone jack or through the Class D-amplified speakers. Built-in speakers let the Numa Compact 2x double as a home digital piano and are perfect for hotel room jams and practice while on the road. Built with a lightweight chassis you've got the ultimate stage piano. Featuing two programmable zones, the Numa Compact 2x lets you easily split and layer sounds. With an aftertouch and an expression pedal input, and you've got an instrument designed to faithfully communicate your finest shadings of musical intent. Keyboard Features: 88 Keys, TP/9 PIANO semi-weighted Action, Dual switch detection system, Aftertouch. Touch: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable). Sound Generator Features: Max Polyphony 128 voices, 2 Parts: Lower + Upper. 100 Sounds: 8 Acoustic Piano, 8 Electric Piano, 8 Keyboards, 12 Bass & Guitars, 16 Organs, 20 Synthesizers, 12 Orchestral, 16 Other sounds. TrS (True Sound) Stereo multi-samples, Tone wheel Organ Model (from Numa Organ 2 experience), Synth engine (from Sledge experience), Updatable factory and user sounds. Effects / Processing: Up to 6 effects simultaneously: 2 FX on Lower + 2 FX on Upper + Reverb + Strings resonance. FX1: Drive, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger. FX2: Rotary, Tremolo, Pan Trem, Delay. REVERB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring. Strings Resonance on all Piano sounds with level control. Sound and Programs: 99 User programs, 1GB Samples memory. 6 Sections: 2 Sounds in Layer or Split mode, 2 Sounds (additional) from MIDI/USB, 2 MIDI Zones in Layer or Split mode. Edit Functions: Global Edit (10 parameters), Part Edit (11 parameters), Mixer (Lower / Upper / Zone A / Zone B volume control). Master controls: Bass, Treble, Mastering, Volume. MIDI Module: 2 Programmable Zones - A/B, Program Change, Bank Select (LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Volume, Split assign, Transpose, Octave, Pedals 1-2 assign, Sticks 1-2 assign, 9 assignable sliders. Speaker system: 10 + 10W built-in digital Amplifier, 2 Elliptical full range speakers. Controls / UI: OLED display 128 x 64 dots, Encoder with push function, 7 potentiometer, 23 buttons, 9 drawbars | sliders. Sticks: Stick 1: Pitch, Stick 2: Mod + FX Control. Connections: Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R). Headphones: 6,3 mm TRS jack (programmable as Aux out). Pedals: Expression, Universal. MIDI: In, Out.
- Thanks to the built-in speakers and the internal digital amplifier, the Numa Compact 2x is suitable and flexible in any musical environment
- The user interface gains 9 programmable sliders which can be used as Drawbars to control the organ sounds and as linear controls to send Midi CC as well
- The Sledge engine is optimized to fit in the Numa Compact 2x, where it’s possible to create any synthetic sound starting from a basic waves library
- Use it with the high-quality built-in speakers in a training session, practice at home with your headphones or plug it into the PA system when playing with your musician friends or performing live on stage
- Simply send and record the sound of the NC2x on the computer or use the NC2x as an audio board, amplifying the digital audio coming from the computer or tablet thru the built-in speakers, in endless combinations
- Small and compact with everything you need in just 7Kg
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-NUMA-COMPACT-2X|