StudioLogic's Numa Organ 2's physical modeling synthesis sound engine delivers stunningly accurate digital reproductions of the most coveted tonewheel, electronic, and pipe organs organs, while adding full flexibility of custom drawbar mixing, editing, and control. Using the reverse octave you can select 1 of the 7 different sound models comprising Tonewheel, Electric, and Classic Diapason organs. The Numa Organ 2's extended control panel lets you use more than 30 physical controls to sculpt your sound to taste and tweak the parameters to reproduce all the authentic electromechanical noises. Your Numa Organ 2 connects to your computer via USB, so you can also use it as a MIDI keyboard to play and control your virtual instruments and digital audio workstation. Featuring conventional 5-pin DIN MIDI In, Out, Thru ports for connection to MIDI-equipped legacy hardware. Hook up a real rotary speaker using the 11-pin port. StudioLogic has left no stone unturned in updating the Numa Organ 2 with state-of-the-art upgrades. Keyboard Features: 73 Keys (61 + 1 reverse colour octave) - TP/8O semi-weighted Action, Dual switch detection system, Touch: Velocity curve 1 sound Generator Features: Max Polyphony 128 voices, Organ Models: 3x Tonewheel (A/B/C), 3x Analog, 1x Classic Diapason, Physical modelling synthesis, Percussion 4'/22/3' + Volume and Decay controls.Effects / Processing Features: Master Volume, Bass, Treble, FX:Reverb, Drive, Leakage, Click, Rotary:Slow/Still/Fast, Chorus/Vibrat/ (6 selections)/Features: 11 Programmable + 1 panel User's Presets, Upper/Lower sections with split, Pedal section + Pedal to Lower, Edit functions: Tune, Perc level, Perc length, MIDI: Dynamic Touch in "local off" mode. Controls UI:Pitch bend wheel,Rotary / Modulation wheel, Chorus / Vibrato knob, Preset / Sound button, 3x Split controls, 2x Transpose controls, 3x Percussion buttons, 4x Effect knobs, 3x Output volume / EQ knobs, Dynamic touch / [MIDI] button. Connections: Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R), Audio IN: 3,5 mm mini stereo jack, Headphones: 2x 6,3 mm stereo jack, Pedals: Hold (Rotary Slow/Fast), Expression, MIDI: In, Out, Thru, USB: USB to Host, MIDI.
- The extended control panel allows you to use more than 30 physical controls to fit the sound to your favorite taste
- Adjust the parameters to reproduce all the authentic electromechanical noises
- Connect the instrument to the computer through the USB port to save and load new sounds and presets
- Control a real Leslie by the 11-pins port for a phenomenal live sound
- Stunningly accurate tonewheel, electronic, and pipe organs
- Using the reversed octave you can select one of the 7 different sound models between Tonewheel Organs, Electric Organs, and Church diapason
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-NUMA-ORGAN-2|