ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Kurzweil introduces the most advanced K2 series keyboard yet, the K2700 88-key Synthesizer Workstation. Perfect for the gigging musician, the K2700 has 1,000+ preset factory programs and 3.5GB of storage space for custom sounds. Sound design is limitless with Kurzweil's Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology (V.A.S.T.) editing, a new FM synth engine, a sequencer, arpeggiators, and built-in effects. The K2700 has an 88-key fully-weight keyboard along with a 16-pad trigger and a ribbon controller.
- The patented FlashPlay Technology features a staggering amount of horsepower with up to 8GB of capacity and zero-loading time to provides an ultrafast performance
- Load up to 3.5GB of user sample memory into non-volatile flash memory through the supported sample formats: .WAV, .AIF, and Kurzweil formats (.FOR, .PC4, .P3K, .KRZ, .K25, .K26)
- 4.5GB of factory sounds from a library of over 1000 factory programs and over 700 multi combinations organized into 13 instrument categories
- 6-Operator FM Engine supports the ability to load FM SysEX files and can be combined with VAST features, which goes beyond classic FM synthesis capabilities
- The K2700 is embedded with powerful anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators along with DSP processing from the VA1 concept synth, which can produce authentic analog emulations
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER