ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
One of the newest and most affordable additions to Kurzweil’s controllers is the PC4 SE Performance Controller. The PC4 SE features real piano hammer action with 88-note, fully weighted velocity-sensitive adjustable keys. The display has a 480x272 pixel high-resolution color LCD with adjustable brightness. Over 1000 complex effect chains are incorporated in the programs, including reverb, delay, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, and more. Included with the controller are a power cable, switch pedal, and USB cable.
- Features 2GB of preset factory sounds and over 1,000 factory presets organized into ten categories, Electric Piano, Organ, Strings/Pad, Clav, Synth, Brass/Wind, Drum/Percussion, Guitar/Bass, and Miscellaneous, for easy sound selection while producing music
- Boasts Real Piano Hammer Action, 88-key, fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity-sensitive, adjustable keys
- Create personal sounds with the 6-Operator FM Engine that allows for the ability to load original FM SysEx files
- The 16-Track internal sequencer allows for recording, editing, mixing, or producing personal tracks with the ability to import Midi files and Kurzweil PC3/PC4/Forte-family songs
- Features front-panel master transport controls and 23 programmable physical controllers including 5 sliders, 5 knobs, 6 buttons, 2 wheels, 2 switch=pedal dual inputs, and 1 continuous control pedal input
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER