Add some festival-style flair to your percussion set-up with the Latin Percussion LP3212 Aluminum Caixa Snare Drum! This 7" x 12" Latin drum is constructed with an aluminum shell for durability and synthetic heads for a bright, loud sound that easily cuts through ambient noise. And with 6 single-tension tuning lugs, an adjustable snare throw off, and a 12-strand snare, you can refine the sound of the Caixa to fit your style and mood. Built to last, this snare drum from Latin Percussion will enhance your percussion experience and give your sound a unique flavor. Latin Percussion is a trusted source for all your percussion needs – for the novice to the professional, this drum is a great way to add a new level of excitement to your playing.
- ALUMINUM SHELL CONSTRUCTION: Guaranteed to last! Our LP3212 Aluminum Caixa Snare Drum consists of a durable aluminum shell and synthetic heads that provide longevity. The six single-tension drum key tuning lugs ensure secure tension and stability on your instrument.
- PRODUCES LOUD, LIVELY SOUND: Cut through the noise with the LP3212's snare that produces a loud and lively sound that easily cuts through ambient noise. The 7" x 12" size allows for an enhanced set with full projection for any Latin American style.
- TUNE UP WITH EASE: Tune the drum with little effort thanks to the adjustable snare throw off and 12-strand snare. With a simple twist of your drum key all tensions are equalized, allowing you to experience optimal sound every time.
- SYNTHETIC HEADS: Achieve a reliable sound every time you hit the skins with Latin Percussion's top-of-the-line synthetic heads. Make sure you hear yourself cut through the mix with this snare drum!
- TRUSTED BRAND: Get the highest quality percussion gear from one of the most trusted sources in the industry. Latin Percussion is known for its innovative designs and superior sound you can rely on every time you hit the stage!
|Manufacturer Part Number