The Legere American Cut 2.75 Alto Saxophone Reed is the culmination of a 6-year research project to create the perfect reed for jazz musicians. This responsive and colorful reed is effortlessly free-blowing, with a clear low-register and vibrant altissimo. The shorter and broader vamp provides control and responsiveness, while the ultra-fine edges allow unrestrained vibration for a rich tone.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: The American Cut’s distinct profile is what gives players a full, clear low register and vibrant altissimo
- HIGH QUALITY: The American Cut represents the next-generation of Légère saxophone reeds
- PERFORMANCE READY: The reed speaks with total ease while giving players just the right amount of tonal edge
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: It is effortlessly free-blowing and colorful
- PRECISE: Made for Jazz, loaded with personality
|Manufacturer Part Number