When you're searching for an upgrade to your current keyboard mallets, check out Mike Balter's 84B wool yarn mallets! These lightweight mallets provide dual-tonal sound and are perfect for the modern marimba soloist. With birch handles and wound series construction, these mallets are built to last and provide superior dexterity and smooth rolling on the bottom three octaves of the marimba. Balter is known for creating superior percussion accessories; these mallets are no exception.
- IMPROVE YOUR PERCUSSION SKILLS - Take your skills to the next level with Mike Balter 84B Keyboard Mallets. These light-weight mallets are designed for improved dexterity and a smooth rolling action, perfect for accomplished marimba soloists.
- DUAL TONALITY - The wool yarn winding provides a clear and consistent sound on both the soft and hard parts of the keyboard, giving you greater control over your playing.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - Made with high-quality materials, these mallets are built to last. The wool yarn winding provides a dual tonal effect, while the choice of satin birch, black birch, or rattan handles allows you to find the perfect feel for your playing style.
- ESSENTIALS FOR PERCUSSIONISTS - If you're looking for a quality mallet that will meet your needs at every stage of your journey, Balter Mallets is the trusted partner you can rely on.
- TOUGH & DURABLE - Ensure you have mallets that will stick with you through all the performance wear and tear.
|Manufacturer Part Number