The B11B Keyboard Mallets are one of the essentials of the Mike Balter keyboard mallet line. These large-headed mallets produce a quality sound with excellent projection and presence. They are ideal for the top two octaves on marimba, vibes, and xylophone. The hard yellow yarn head with a Satin Birch handle is very articulate. The single-tone yarn wound mallet features a solid rubber core that is the ideal weight for general playing. Proven reliability has made them an industry standard that continues to exceed the needs of the percussion player.
- TAKE YOUR PERCUSSION SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL - If you're looking for a mallet that will help you excel in your percussion ensemble, orchestra, or wind ensemble, look no further!
- VERY ARTICULATE - The hard yellow yarn head is very articulate and produces a clear sound. The Satin Birch handle provides a comfortable grip for long performances.
- IDEAL FOR TOP TWO OCTAVES ON MARIMBA - This mallet is perfect for the upper two octaves on marimba. It has a solid rubber core that is the ideal weight for general playing, making it one of the cornerstones of the Mike Balter keyboard mallet line.
- ESSENTIALS FOR PERCUSSIONISTS - If you're looking for a quality mallet that will meet your needs at every stage of your journey, Balter Mallets is the trusted partner you can rely on.
- TOUGH & DURABLE - Ensure you have mallets that will stick with you through all the performance wear and tear.
|Manufacturer Part Number