In the golf trainer series of products, the expertise that KORG has accumulated during its many years in the tuner and metronome field can now be directly applied to efficiently improve your golf swing. The second product in the golf trainer series, the PuttRhythm is optimized for putting, which we all know is the most crucial element that can determine whether you win or lose the game. Under the supervision of professional golfers, we've created a practice tool that's dedicated solely to improving your putting. This single tool helps you to polish the aspects that are critical to good putting: swing rhythm, the sense of addressing the ball with sincerity, and a straight stroke. The design combines a miniature metronome and pad in a single unit, and can be easily transported in your golf bag. At home, or at the practice range, the PuttRhythm makes it easy for you to practice putting efficiently.
- Helps visualize the "flex" of your golf swing.
- A wide range of settings lets you practice at a tempo that best suits you.
- Sturdy design that stands up to rigorous extended practice.
- The metronome section can be detached.
- The size of a standard sheet of paper, making transportation a breeze
|Manufacturer Part Number