ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Removing the barriers that unclear audio creates, the MXL AC-44Tap is the perfect solution for applications that require high-quality sound capturing, such as web conferencing, telemedicine, huddle spaces, classrooms, and more. Users have complete control of the microphone pickup with the touch-powered mute switch and a straightforward LED indicator that illuminates blue for active or red when muted. The 180-degree cardioid pickup pattern provides optimal coverage by focusing on the sound sources in front of the microphone and eliminating unwanted noise from the back. This microphone uses an MXL 3-capsule boundary design to enhance direct sounds and reduce echoes in the workspace.
- AC-44 Tap delivers optimal audio with the three-capsule boundary siding that picks up direct sound while mitigating indirect sources
- Easy to use plug and play USB-C connectivity is designed for use with Mac and PCs as well as tablets and mobile devices for the ultimate convenient microphone
- Features a capacitive touch mute toggle with LED status indicator that lights blue for active or red while muted
- AC-44Tap boasts a professional low-profile design measuring only 2.5x3-inches, and 1-inch tall with durable all-metal construction
- Included: USB A to type C connector and a microfiber cleaning cloth
|Manufacturer Part Number||MXLAC44TAP|