The Neumann TLM 102 small studio mic is the perfect choice for professional sound recording. Its transformerless output stage ensures powerful bass and direct sound, while its low self-noise makes it great for capturing even the quietest sounds. With its uniform cardioid pattern and gentle treble lift, the TLM 102 delivers silky highs and clear detail. The broad presence boost provides enhanced sound definition for your recordings, and the integrated pop screen helps to eliminate unwanted noise from your recordings so you can enjoy crystal clear sound.
- UNIFORM CARDIOID PATTERN: The TLM 102 is equipped with a uniform cardioid pattern, picking up sounds from the front and rejecting sounds from the rear and sides
- LOOK GOOD AND SOUND GREAT: The TLM 102 features an attractive look with a chrome ring and a classic tapered headgrille, with a newly developed large-diaphragm condenser that delivers clear and focused sound with superb definition
- TRANSFORMERLESS CIRCUITRY: The TLM 102 features transformerless circuitry to handle extreme sound pressure levels of up to 144 dB free from distortion for an improved recording experience
- AUTHENTIC SOUND - The TLM 102 is able to capture the authentic character of any voice or instrument, enhanced by a slight lift around 10 kHz for silky highs, and boasts uncolored and fast transient response, making it an excellent choice for male and female vocals
- LOW SELF-NOISE: The self-noise of only 12 dB(A) is much lower than the ambient noise in a quiet room while also easily handling extreme sound pressure levels with ease
|Manufacturer Part Number||8626|