The Neumann TLM 103 Studio Cardioid Microphone is a professional-quality microphone perfect for project studios and broadcast use. The TLM 103 has a large-diaphragm capsule that delivers balanced sound with enhanced presence. The TLM 103 features a cardioid pattern that minimizes noise and captures vocals or instruments with precision - even at the highest signal levels. Plus, the transformerless circuitry allows for high SPL capability, ensuring you'll always get the most accurate sound possible.
- IMPRESSIVE HANDLING: TLM 103 can handle enormous sound pressure levels of up to 138 dB without the need for preattenuation
- WIDE RANGE: Featuring a vast dynamic range of 131 dB, the TLM 103 is an easy to use studio microphone and can capture anything from a soft whisper to a thunderous bass drum without adding noise or distortion
- LARGE DIAPHRAGM CARDIOID MIC: The TLM 103 is a pressure gradient cardioid microphone with a large-diaphragm capsule that delivers balanced sound even at the highest signal levels
- PRESSURE GRADIENT TRANSDUCER: The TLM 103's one-diaphragm capsule is a pressure gradient transducer, which ensures a very immediate, uncolored sound, true to the original
- TRANSFORMERLESS CIRCUITRY: With transformerless circuitry, you get an extremely low noise level of 7 dB-A, perfect for home recording and professional studios alike
|Manufacturer Part Number||8431|