ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Nord Piano 5 is a smart combination of technology and functionality for the ultimate 73-note keyboard. It features double the memory of previous models, two piano engines, and a variety of high-quality effects. But what really sets it apart is its Triple Sensor keybed and Virtual Hammer Action Technology, which deliver an exceptional playing experience unmatched by any other stage piano on the market. With a long list of new features, the Piano 5 is a powerful machine that delivers authentic sound and feel. So if you're looking for a top-of-the-line stage piano that will let you play like a pro, look no further than the Nord Piano 5.
- TRIPLE SENSOR KEYBED: The Nord Piano 5 features an extremely responsive weighted triple sensor keybed with advanced mechanisms that track the movement on the hammers rather than the keys so you can play in any style, and the keyboard will provide a smooth, dynamic touch with accurate play
- VIRTUAL HAMMER ACTION: This advanced keyboard boasts Virtual Hammer Technology that provides authentic and dynamic response in keyboard action for control at any level
- PIANO AND SYNTH LAYERS: The newly formatted Sample Synth Section offers new sounds and samples, while the Piano Bank offers carefully selected Grands, Uprights, Electric, and Digital Pianos to choose from
- AUTHENTIC SOUND AND FEEL: The Triple Sensor Keybed and Advanced String Resonance are among the various features included in the design of the Piano 5 keyboard that provides an authentic playing experience from the response of the keys to the reproduction of the intricate interplay of piano strings resonating
- EFFECTS SECTION: Instantly tweak and modify effects when assigned to any layer in the piano and synth section and utilize a control pedal for hands-free control of effects
|Manufacturer Part Number||NPIANO5-73|