Pedal Baby 100 is a power amp for pedalboard setups perfect for traveling musicians. The Pedal Baby 100 allows guitarists to use an amp for volume and use their board for all their sounds and tones without sacrificing the loud amp feel. Offering 100 Watts of Class A/B power and Class-A front end, this power amp brings back the punch, dynamics, and natural sounds often missing in modern power amps. This small and lightweight (only 3 kilograms/ 6.6 pounds) power amp is a compact solution to powering big cabs on stage without losing the big sound.
- Pedal Baby 100 brings back punch, natural sound, and dynamics that are often missing in many current power amps
- Inspired by valve amp circuits with a single-ended front-end design to elevate the tone
- Control and adjust the Bass and Treble knobs like you would with Depth and Presence controls, giving you control of the low-end resonance and upper mid peaks
- Adjust the EQ to customize your sound without messing up pedalboard settings and connect your cab to dial into favorite pedalboard tones with EQ controls set flat
- Pedal Baby 100 offers a compact solution to powering big cabs on stage without sacrificing big sound, making it the perfect amp for traveling musicians
|Manufacturer Part Number||PEDAL-BABY-100|